[kaffe] kaffe for m68k/linux and m68k/netbsd

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Tue May 11 05:51:02 PDT 2004

Hi,

I finally can start to compile kaffe for m68k/linux and m68k/netbsd.
And I noticed m68k/linux build (for current) faild because of some
compilation failure while making rt.jar. It happens by floating point
handling, and I have noticed this for long time on debian-hamm. But
it looks it still exists with debian-woody. After the regression test,
(well, it still is doing...), I will summarize the result.

But for the time being, we have to use prebuilt rt.jar when compiling
on m68k/linux. Compiling rt.jar is going to become one of regression
tests...

As far as m68k/netbsd is concerned, it failed to compile funcs.c right
now. But it looks funny for me because it tried to be built with jit3.
Maybe, I have to refetch fresh cvs, without having any mods I made for
last two weeks ;->

Kiyo