[kaffe] HEAD not Building javalib

Alan Eliasen eliasen at mindspring.com
Sat May 29 00:38:02 PDT 2004

Michael Franz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For the past week HEAD has not been building on SuSE 9.1 x86.  I think
> it started when I  had to upgrade autoconf and automake.  Is anyone else
> having problems with this?  The build gets stuck on this line:
>
> /bin/sh ./rebuildLib @essential.files
> Compiling classes from  @essential.files  using
> /home/mfranz/development/kaffe/kaffe/kaffe/kaffe-bin -verbosegc -mx 256M
> at.dms.kjc.Main
>
> There does not seem to be any activity.

   For the past week or so, Fedora Core 2 (Linux Kernel 2.6.5) gives a
segmentation fault at this place, too.  I can't build either.  The build
failures began at the same time I upgraded from Red Hat 9.  Is Linux x86
broken, or does it have something to do with the kernel?

   Of course, I've cleaned the distributio, reconfigured, even tried the
sigaltstack change, but with no success.

--
  Alan Eliasen                 | "You cannot reason a person out of a
  eliasen at mindspring.com       |  position he did not reason himself