[kaffe] CVS kaffe (guilhem): Fix for FileChannelImpl + fixed some problems with zip classes.

jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw
Sun May 30 10:45:04 PDT 2004

> PatchSet 4795
> Date: 2004/05/30 16:30:42
> Author: guilhem
> Fix for FileChannelImpl + fixed some problems with zip classes.
>
>         * libraries/javalib/java/util/ZipInputStream.java
>         (getNextEntry): Reopen the byte stream.
>         (closeEntry): Close the byte stream.
>         (close): Close completely the byte stream.

Excellent! Thanks, Guilhem.

However, I found even applying this patch could not help me to
get jlGUI working on Kaffe, and I had the same problem[1]. The
problem was resulting from the behavior of ZipInputStream. Still
do I not have any idea to solve this puzzle. Any suggestions?

cheers,
Jim Huang

[1] http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2004-April/045865.html