[kaffe] Misc. serialization patches

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Tue Nov 2 10:11:49 PST 2004

Mattias Rehnberg wrote:
> Sorry, that file was corrupt even before it was archived. Didn't notice that because the beginning of it was ok.
>
> /Mattias

Thanks. Just one question: I don't remember why we should call
defaultWrite/ReadObject in Vector. The logic behind this call is the
same as if there would not be any write/readObject. BTW, these two
patches concerning the core java library have to go to
classpath at gnu.org.   As they are two lined I don't think you'll need
paperwork. ;)

Thanks,

Regards,