[kaffe] Pthreads diff
eta at lclark.edu
Wed Nov 3 10:24:44 PST 2004
Attached is a patch for a few things I noticed while going through
- jthread_atexit wasn't implemented, so runfinalizer wouldn't get
- jthread_spinon/off wasn't implemented (used in
enter/leaveUnsafeRegion), so there may have been thread-unsafeness in
some library stuff.
- incr/decr of nonDaemons wasn't protected by locking.
- Fix a case of pendingExits not being protected by locking.
Does this patch look sane?
- tWatchdogRun could use some locking.
Eric Anholt eta at lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/ anholt at FreeBSD.org
Thank goodness for the 22nd Amendment
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4482 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/attachments/20041103/24db4a4d/attachment-0002.bin
More information about the kaffe