[kaffe] Debian/68k

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Sun Nov 14 20:35:40 PST 2004

Ciao,

>debian/茖k fails here, waiting forever (I am using a precompiled rt.jar)
Since I usually cross-compiling for m68k/linux, and have never noticed
errors for 'compile_time'. But, how about jthread version?
# I invoked to test 'compile_time' and may get the result several days later.

BTW, I noticed for the last several monthes, m68k/linux failed somewhere
by
  error compiling:
     java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal Load: 0.75

This error happened several places and from version to version the
places are changed. That's why I guess it was caused by some threading
problem, but not investigate in deeper details. Haven't you noticed
this?

This can be happened with some older version of linux, or older version
of building environment. I may have to upgrade my box again.
# But before software update, it's much better to add memory :-)

Kiyo