[kaffe] Debugging Kaffe - not working

Michael Franz mvfranz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:12:52 PST 2004

Hi,

I have done this before, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore.
Either it is borken or I am doing something wrong.  I have configured
using ./configure --disable-native-awt --with-threads=unix-jthreads
--enable-debug, set KAFFE_DEBUG=ddd, install kaffe, add kaffe to my
path and then run.

In test/regression - java -cp . HelloWorldApp
DDD starts up but can not find any of the source files.  ...start.S:
No such file or directory

I am getting this on both darwin/ppc and linux/amd64 both are running intrp.

Michael