[kaffe] LIBRARYPSUFFIX in clib/native/NativeLibrary.c

Samuel Richard Samuel.Richard at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Nov 23 13:35:02 PST 2004

Hi,

I've been working for a little while with kaffe, and I recently had to
use some native code embedded into a jar file.  I then realized that the
library suffix coded into kaffe was set to nothing (#define
LIBRARYSUFFIX "") while I was expecting a ".so".

Now my question is how to patch NativeLibrary.c so that it could use
architecture/os dependant LIBRARYSUFFIX.  Is there a place where to put
system specific #define's in kaffe?  From what I read from "Porting
kaffe to a new platform", only md.h and jit-md.h appear to do that, but
they are not included in NativeLibrary.c.

Thanks,

Sam