[kaffe] Re: kaffe needlessly rejects foo.class input

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Sat Nov 27 06:39:00 PST 2004

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> Dalibor,
> Do you plan to apply this patch? If not, I'll apply it on the debian package.

I do ;) I'll first see what gcjx & jikes do in that case, and then put
it in tonight. I hope to be synced up with the latest & greatest
Classpath & GNU JAXP & gjdoc by then [1], so that I can go through the
patch queue tomorrow and  check the various improvements from the last
two weeks out.

Sorry for being slow, after returning from the US[2], my body needed a
few days to re-sync with the local day-time, which resulted in sleep
attacks and general drowsiness all day long ;)

[1] If you are wondering why I spend so much time playing patch bot:
because there is so much amazing progress in GNU Classpath & sister
projects every *day*. Given that we have an increasing amount of all
that code merged in, most of the patches apply to Kaffe as well, and
most of them are improvements ;)

[2] Free Runtimes summit in Boston, see
http://www.advogato.org/person/robilad/diary.html?start=59 and
http://planet.classpath.org in general. But I'll talk about it in a