[kaffe] jMocha test on kaffe on Fbsd 5.2.1

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Fri Oct 1 09:51:13 PDT 2004

Supreet Sethi wrote:
> Attached are test results of jMocha test on kaffe on FreeBSD 5.2.1

Hi Supreet,

That was one long file, probably too long for the list. I didn't realize
that whan I passed it though. Sorry to other readers for the
inconvenience. But many, many thanks to you for sharing your results
with us. I didn't know kaffe could run JMocha now. So I've got a few
questions :)

I assume that was kaffe from CVS head? How long did the tests take? Is
there any chance of getting you to run the tests regularly, like once a
week and plot the results somewhere for inclusion on kaffe.org? And
finally, would you be so kind to add a section to FAQ.benchmarking on
how to run jMocha with Kaffe?