[kaffe] Re: darwin6 pthread still broken

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Tue Oct 12 09:28:59 PDT 2004

Riccardo wrote:
> Hmm..
>
> I tried reverting the two lines in gc-mem.c fro Noa as he suggested some
> days ago and I still have the same error...
>
> bad bad, pthread is definively broken.
>
> -R

Hi Riccardo,

Yes, I know. It is due to thread life cycle in kaffe. I was on the edge
of fixing it (well I think ... ;) ) when I run out of time some day ago.
It is fully reproducible on x86/linux too. But you have to charge
heavily the system (with a qemu for example) to push the system
executing the threads in different orders.

Cheers,

Guilhem Lavaux.