[kaffe] mipsel and jit3

Stuart Ballard sballard at netreach.com
Thu Oct 14 06:16:40 PDT 2004

Mikolaj Habryn wrote:
>  #if defined(KAFFE_VMDEBUG)
> +#define _mjh_OUT(v, var, count) do {           \
> +    var _dummy = (v);                            \
> +    DBGEXPR(JIT,(void)printCodeLabels(),0); \
> +    memcpy(codeblock + CODEPC, &_dummy, count); \
> +    CODEPC += count;                           \
> +  } while(0)

I'm far from a C expert, but could the count parameter be removed and
replaced with sizeof(var) to simplify things a little?

Also, would it make sense to call the parameter "type" instead of "var"?
It took me a little while to figure out that that's what it was, but
maybe it's clear to someone who spends more time in C code than I do.

Stuart.

--
Stuart Ballard, Senior Web Developer
NetReach, Inc.