[kaffe] Re: Re: darwin6 pthread still broken

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Sat Oct 16 10:40:39 PDT 2004

> Would it be possible to test the latest patch I've put in the CVS ? It
> may strengthen the locking procedure and so improve the result. The
> problem is that I remember to have said something like "yes we need to
> thread destruction in the garbage collector" but I don't remember why.
> So if this solves the problem it would be great! :)

unfortunately not,

Compiling classes from  @all.files  using  /Users/multix/kaffe-cvs/
darwin-intrp/kaffe/kaffe/kaffe-bin -verbosegc -ss 500k -mx 512M at.dms.
kjc.Main
[ start compilation in verbose mode ]
[ parsed com/jcraft/jzlib/Adler32.java in 2,541 ms ]
./../../../kaffe/kaffe/kaffevm/systems/unix-pthreads/thread-internal.h:
228: failed assertion `tid->suspendState == SS_SUSPENDED'
/rebuildLib: line 60:  7076 Abort trap              $JAVAC $VERBOSE
$JAVAC_FLAGS -d $LIBDIR $CPATH ${1+"$@"}

-Ric