[kaffe] kaffe on morphos

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Sun Oct 31 09:04:25 PST 2004

Michael Grunditz wrote:
> Hi

Hallo Michael,

> I have compiled latest kaffe on MorphOS. When I run "java" on a class I get
> the folowing:

Oh, cool, MorphOS!

> Couldn't find or load essential class `java/lang/Class'
> java.lang.ClassFormatError unknown class file truncated
> Abort trap

I'd recommend trying out CVS head, as it has had some fixes for powerpc
recently. You could also check out the build log for any severe compiler
warnings. Finally, check out FAQ/FAQ.debugging to see how to get started
debugging kaffe.

Hands on help is available on #kaffe on irc.freenode.org