[kaffe] PowerPC JIT3 - How to integrate

Michael Franz mvfranz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 06:50:58 PDT 2004

Hi All,

I have the PowrPC JIT3 compiling and running for Mac OS X 10.2.8.  It
does not run well - I think it fails everything at the moment.

I am wondering do we want to add it to the Kaffe's head so that anyone
with an interest can look at it and get it working?  I have tried to
get it to compile on Linux/PPC but I ran into gcc issues related to
illegal register allocations (had this with the intrp, fixed with an
upgrade to gcc 3.4.1).

funcs.h is the only file I change (I think) the others are all new.

Thoughts...

Michael