[kaffe] OpenBSD 3.3 link problem

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem.lavaux at free.fr
Thu Sep 23 12:30:15 PDT 2004

Riccardo wrote:
> Hello:

Hi Riccardo!

I guess you have either updated the cvs (and imported a new wrong
libtool ;)) or you have rebuilt everything from scratch. The solution is
  to modify a field called need_version and set it to yes in "libtool".
If  this happens with the new libtool (I think Dalibor has updated it)
then we should file a bug report to libtool's team and build a temporary
patch for us.

Cheers,

Guilhem.