[kaffe] Unification of jit-m68k.def and jit3-m68k.def (step 1)

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Thu Sep 2 01:49:48 PDT 2004

Kiyo Inaba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As I said, I am now unifing machine specific portion of jit file.
> Attached is the result for step 1.
>
> While doing this merge, I found several errors for both jit and jit3.
> It can be a good co-product of this effort :-)

Hi Kiyo,

Thank you very much for undertaking the effort ;) So the final result
will be a unified jit-m68k.def? That's great!

I've checked your patch in, and I'm looking forward to step 2 ;)

p.s. Ugh, my freshly installed Mozilla Mail had HTML mails on by
default, and I didn't notice it for a few days. Sigh.