[kaffe] kwrite usage

Alexander Boettcher ab764283 at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Sep 6 01:12:38 PDT 2004

Guilhem Lavaux wrote:

> BTW, New ports are always really welcome for our hall of fame. ;-) So
> please send. :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Guilhem Lavaux.

Hi Guilhem,

I hope it will be able in the near future. At the moment the
configure/build process is a hyprid of the kaffe one and the build
system of our DROPS. I have to investigate some time, so that it works
completly with kaffes build process and works without manual
modifications. Furthermore I have to merge the actual kaffe-cvs with the
l4-kaffe. (additional stack range adaption - I not look for it yet).

For the moment l4-kaffe runs as interpreter, uses as threading
implementation/interface of our l4thread library (we don't use
jthread/pthreads) and only runs on ia32.

Regards,

Alexander Boettcher.