[kaffe] Darwin Signals

Michael Franz developer.franz at verizon.net
Mon Sep 6 19:53:03 PDT 2004

Hi All,

I have attached a file that makes changes to the md.h for
powerpc/darwin and i386/darwin.

While investigation the JIT3 integration, I found that the current md.h
macros do not work.  I am not 100% sure if what I have attached is
correct, but it does allow the JIT3 to compile and does not break the
interpreter.  Mostly, I put this together by looking at what nextstep
and freebsd are using and from what is in the JanOSVM.

I would like someone with signal experience review these changes and
see if they make sense.  If they don't, what does?

Thanks

Michael