[kaffe] Floating point exception.

Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez jlalarcon at mundorasta.zzn.com
Wed Sep 8 12:47:46 PDT 2004

  Hi all.

  This is my first message.

  I have a machine with GNU/Hurd installed, and i decided
try Kaffe with it. i downloaded kaffe-1.0.7.tar.gz from
http://www.kaffe.org and do './configure', 'make' and
'make install' without any aparent problem.

  I added the path for execute the binaries and try
'java -version'; all okey, the usual output telling
Copyright, License, Engine, Version, Java Version, etc.

  But when i try javac, the cryptic output says:

     Floating point exception

  Is this known?. Why can happen this error?, What is the
cause(s)?. Please, any suggested solution?. Anybody use
Kaffe with GNU/Hurd?.

  Thanks you very much, in advance.

  Regards.

  Jose.

http://www.lordofunix.org

Usuario GNU/Hurd no registrado.
Usuario BSD registrado 51101.
Usuario Linux registrado #213309.
Una vez mas cabalgare con mis caballeros,
para defender lo que fue.....
y el sueño de lo que pudo ser.

Obtenga su E-mail GRATUITO en WWW.MUNDORASTA.COM.AR