[kaffe] CVS kaffe (dalibor): Build fixes for kjc

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Thu Sep 9 13:48:45 PDT 2004

Kaffe CVS wrote:
> PatchSet 5149
> Date: 2004/09/09 20:33:17
> Author: dalibor
> Branch: HEAD
> Tag: (none)
> Log:
> Build fixes for kjc

Thanks to Laszlo & Gustavo, who submitted very similar patches, the
build with kjc works again. It takes approximately 200M to build rt.jar
on my box.

I've also added another small workaround to AWTKeyStroke to fix a
failing BeanBug test with kjc compiled rt.jar. In a class library of
this size, it seems to be inevitable to discover a few compiler problems
along the ride ;)

On a side note, I've also started experimenting using gcjx for the
build, and I plan to give elipse's java compiler a go to, and to update
the FAQ.classlibrary accordingly.