[kaffe] Sad story for my platform...

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Mon Sep 13 03:09:29 PDT 2004

Kiyo Inaba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Every friday afternoon, I set cron to get the latest from cvs, compile it on
> several platforms. This friday could be special, because m68k/netbsd are
> supposed to pass this automatic test.
>
> But, this (Friday, JST) morning I noticed the IIci on which netbsd is now
> running had no response ;-< Looks like some mother board problem. So, I
> have to postpone this automatic test until I get replacement or I install
> netbsd on Q700, sigh...

Hi Kiyo,

thanks for keeping us updated on the state of affairs on m68k-netbsd.

It is sad to hear that your m68k-netbsd machine died. I hope you can
reuse the components in a new box.

I've heard that the Aranym author is trying to get debian to run on his
emulator, so I'm hoping for another m68k development option without
explicietly needing the hardware, myself :)

> P.S. BTW, weekly snaps can be found at ricohgwy.ricoh.co.jp:/pub/Lang/Java/Kaffe.

I couldn't get to the site, unfortunately. Are that m68k-netbsd binaries
snapshots or snapshots in general :)?