[kaffe] PowerPC JIT3 - How to integrate

Michael Franz developer.franz at verizon.net
Tue Sep 14 19:16:53 PDT 2004

I have include a tar file with the new files.

Here is the change log entry.  I hope it is what you need.

config/powerpc/callmethod_ppc.h - direct copy from JanOSVM
config/powerpc/jit.h - copy from JanOSVM with CIF optimizations removed
config/powerpc/jit3-icode.h - copy from JanOSVM with
HAVE_move_int_const & HAVE_move_ref_const removed
config/powerpc/jit3-powerpc.def - copy from JanOSVM with
janosvm/nameSpace.h include removed and update LOUT macro usage to
conform with current Kaffe implementation and removed CIF optimizations
config/powerpc/ppc_isa.defs - direct copy from JanOSVM
config/powerpc/ppc_isa.h - direct copy from JanOSVM
config/powerpc/ppc_macros.h - direct copy from JanOSVM
config/powerpc/ppc_stack_frame.h - direct copy from JanOSVM
config/powerpc/trampolines.c - direct copy from JanOSVM

config/powerpc/darwin/jit3-md.h - direct copy from JanOSVM