[kaffe] Bug for cross-compilation

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Tue Sep 14 22:30:33 PDT 2004

Hi Dalibor,

Dalibor Topic wrote:
>Kiyo Inaba wrote:
>> When I use cross-compilation (in my case m68k/netbsd is the target),
>> even I specify '--with-rt-jar' option for configure, it tries to
>> compile BigInteger.java etc, because I also specify '--enable-pure-java-math'.
>>
>> Is it intentional, or a bug?
>
>thanks for the bug report. I'd say it's a bug report if
>--enable-pure-java-math is specified. I've checked in a fix.

Thanks for your quick action, and I saw your modification commited.
I did not get the latest from CVS, but apply patch according to
your modification.

This solves the first (;->) problem.

We may need same type of magic for 'gjdoc', because it now tries to
compile 'com/sun/javadoc/ClassDoc.java' etc.

Kiyo