[kaffe] darwin6 problems

Michael Franz mvfranz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:24:10 PST 2005

Riccardo,

This is an issue that I can't remember all the details to.  It is
actually a Darwin thing and not Kaffe (well, it is not exlusive to
Kaffe). To fix this set the environment variable TIMEOUT to something
less than 300 (the default).  Dalibor may be able to tell you how to
set this in configure.  I use values like 20 or 30 on my G3 700MHz
with 768MB and it works fine.

The other option is to not run as many applications when you are doing
the build/test.

Michael
On Apr 1, 2005 5:58 PM, Riccardo <zuse at libero.it> wrote:
> Hey,