[kaffe] Re: darwin6 problems

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Sat Apr 2 03:12:31 PST 2005

Am Samstag, den 02.04.2005, 09:15 +0000 schrieb Riccardo:
> Hey,
>
> > The other option is to not run as many applications when you are doing
> > the build/test.
>
> I rerun the tests this morning with an unloaded box and "unlimtied" the
> shell resources: all tests pass!

Thanks for the good news, Riccardo. Could you send in a patch for
FAQ.Known-Bugs that describes the bug (fork problems, make check fails)
and how to fix it manually (ulimit)?

I've tried playing a bit with putting a TIMEOUT variable in config.frag,
but that didn't work as I hoped it would. Putting ulimit in the
TestScript causes a ton of unrelated 'unlimited'  messages to appear. So
unless someone has another patch, I'd say let's document the fix, and
move on.