[kaffe] RC for 1.1.5

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Sat Apr 2 20:04:23 PST 2005

Hi all,

I've put up the snapshot of CVS head online at
http://www.kaffe.org/~robilad/kaffe-1.1.x-cvs.tar.gz which is the
'release candidate' for 1.1.5. It doesn't have the uplifting RELEASE
NOTES yet, though, those are coming tomorrow ;)

Please give it a beating, and report build failures/send patches.

Barring some major bug, that will become 1.1.5. I'm sorry for the delay,
I spent most of it chasing build failures reported the contributors that
sent in bug reports, failure notices, and above all, patches to fix them
all. The tinderbox results look pretty good now.

Thanks, and good night ;)