[kaffe] 1.1.5 tagged, tarball uploaded

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Mon Apr 4 21:57:05 PDT 2005

Hi all,

the tarball is at
http://www.kaffe.org/~robilad/kaffe-1.1.5.tar.gz

The release notes are at
http://www.kaffe.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/kaffe/RELEASE-NOTES?rev=1.4&only_with_tag=Release_1_1_5&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Jim, could you take are of the announcement e-mail. signing and
uploading things? I hope the release notes will provide a good starting
point. I am sure someone will take care of updating the webpage, too.

CVS HEAD has been tagged as Release_1_1_5.

The Release_1_1_5_Branch is mildly hosed, I fear. I'm not sure how to
fix it, so I delegate that to someone who understands CVS's internals
better than I do. ;)

HEAD is now officially open for breaking. Go wild. ;)

I'm off to bed, and then to CafeBrazil, to catch up with Schuessi, Geir,
Onno and Bruno, do a little talk on Kaffe, and a three day training
session thing on Kaffe installation, usage and hacking, and to meet
Gosling and Phipps.[1] I'll keep you guys updated, but I guess I'll
spend some time behind the keyboard just writing now. ;)

[1] http://cafebrasil.soujava.org.br/Wiki.jsp?page=Agenda