m68k/linux make problem (was: [kaffe] RC for 1.1.5)

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Mon Apr 4 21:59:27 PDT 2005

Am Dienstag, den 05.04.2005, 11:40 +0900 schrieb Kiyo Inaba:
> I am now trying to test both m68k/linux or netbsd with this RC.
> And I noticed even specifying --with-rt-jar option, make tries
> to rebuild rt.jar by using jikes. It happened on m68k/linux, and
> 3/31's snap does not cause this problem.

Konnichiwa Kiyo,

I introduced that bug after adding a workaround for Nice (the
tools.jar). That in turn broke prebuilt rt.jar builds, was reported by
Riccardo, and is fixed in 1.1.5.

2005-04-02  Dalibor Topic  <robilad at kaffe.org>

        * libraries/javalib/Makefile.am.in
        [USE_PRECOMPILED_RT_JAR] (compile-tools-classes):
        New target.
        (tools.jar) Build only tools.jar classes.

        Reported by:  Riccardo Mottola <zuse at libero.it>