[kaffe] Re: Darwin 7 Build Error - double/float integration

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Thu Apr 28 01:28:04 PDT 2005

Michael Franz wrote:
> Still getting build errors on Darwin 6/7.
>
> http://tinderbox.anholt.net/tinderbox3/showlog.pl?machine_id=43&logfile=20050427185602.log
>
> On 4/25/05, Michael Franz <mvfranz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>It looks like the latest integration from GNU classpath has broken darwin 7.
>>
>>http://tinderbox.anholt.net/tinderbox3/showlog.pl?machine_id=43&logfile=20050425190522.log

Hi Michael,

I've looked into the error. The problem is that fdlibm decleares scalb
differently from Darwin, unless a define is set. So the solution is to
write an autoconf test which checks for the type of scalb declaration
(whether it is all doubles, or double and int paramaters).

I'll see what I can do tonight, I've been wrestling with fixing a bug in
libtool last night. Make distcheck will be soon back to its glory. :)