[kaffe] CVS kaffe (robilad): Merged in Qt4 peers from Classpath and added build machinery

Sven de Marothy sven at physto.se
Sat Aug 13 16:48:38 PDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-08-13 at 18:14 +0200, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> They do not work yet on GNU Classpath (and Kaffe) due to some
> Gtk-specfuc implementation details in GNU Classpath's AWT
> implementation.[1] Help on improving the GNU Classpath AWT
> implementation is heartily welcome and appreciated.

Right. To be more precise, you'll need the (older) versions
of java.awt.EventQueue, and java.awt.EventDispatchThread. I put them
here: http://www.qc.physto.se/~sven/qtpeers/

Also, you'll need the latest version of java.awt.Container from
Classpath CVS. With this, the peers should be at least slightly usable,
although there are still some bugs on the Classpath side of things.
(and of course plenty more in the peers. But that's a different story)

/Sven