[kaffe] 1.1.5 port on ARM XScale PXA255 hangs

Jari Korva jpkorva at iki.fi
Wed Aug 31 00:14:22 PDT 2005

Hi,

it seems, that using...

kaffe -vmdebug INIT,VMTHREAD,GCSYSALLOC,thread HelloWorld

... (and some additional debug messages I added), the last life signs
come usually just before sigwait in KaffePThread_WaitForResume. Where
should that signal come from?

I'm using this configuration:

./configure --build=i686-linux
--host=armv5b-softfloat-linux --enable-xscale --without-x --disable-alsatest
--disable-esdtest --disable-sound --enable-pure-java-math
--with-jikes=/opt/local/bin/jikes --without-classpath-gtk-awt
--without-kaffe-qt-awt --without-kaffe-x-awt
--with-threads=unix-pthreads --with-engine=jit --enable-debug
--enable-xdebugging

Cheers,
  Jari