Fwd: Fwd: Re: [ECOS] Re: [kaffe] Problem of porting kaffe to ecos on ARM 7 hardware target

daniel at fh-konstanz.de daniel at fh-konstanz.de
Thu Aug 18 01:31:49 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from daniel at fh-konstanz.de -----
    Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:43:41 +0200
    From: daniel at fh-konstanz.de
 Subject: Fwd: Re: [ECOS] Re: [kaffe] Problem of porting kaffe to ecos on ARM 7
hardware target
      To: ecos-discuss at sources.redhat.com

----- Forwarded message from daniel at fh-konstanz.de -----
    Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:21:29 +0200
    From: daniel at fh-konstanz.de
hardware target
      To: Dalibor Topic <robilad at kaffe.org>

Hello together!

Thank you so much for answering.

At the beginning of my ecos configuration, as 'Hardware Template' i have
selected the 'ARM Industrial Module AIM 711', as packages, i have selected the
'net' package. Finally, i have added following additional packages:

- CRC Support
- Generic FLASH memory support
- JFFS2 Filesystem
- Linux compatibility
- Zlib compress /decompress

Furthermore, i have added a package in my ecos repository called 'kaffeeCos',
that you can find on www.sinby.com.

Danny!