[kaffe] config/i386/freebsd2/md.c

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Mon Aug 22 05:32:16 PDT 2005

Ito Kazumitsu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today's make on FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE faild while compiling
> config/i386/freebsd2/md.c.
>
> In file included from ../../config/i386/freebsd2/md.c:17,
>                  from md.c:1:
> /usr/include/sys/sysctl.h:637: error: syntax error before "u_int"
> gmake[2]: *** [libkaffevm_la-md.lo] Error 1

Thanks for the bug report,Ito, I've checked in a patch.

Riccardo moved a few headers out of config-std.h to more easily be able
to track down build failures on HP-UX, and that may cause some "missing
header & implicit declaration" inconveniences on other platforms.

If you encounter "implicit declaration" warnings during your build,
please add the necessary headers to the files needing them and check
such a patch in.

Riccardo and me have since added the relevant headers back into files
that depend on them on various platforms, but there will probably be a
few to go.