[kaffe] build no-awt no-sound

Nektarios K. Papadopoulos npapadop at inaccessnetworks.com
Tue Feb 1 08:44:50 PST 2005

Hi Dalibor,

Thanks a lot. All works fine now.
Please find attached a patch for FAQ/FAQ.classlibrary-compile to add a
simple note about this.

BTW, a long time ago kaffe used to have a more convenient way to define
class library profiles. You had groups of associated classes organized
in sub-profiles (e.g. awt.files, xml.files, security.files etc) which
one could include in the top level profile file. Some months ago this
functionality disappeared.
Additionally, I am having a hard time tracking of new class files added
and old class files removed during the (most welcomed) resync with
classpath process.

Does any one else maintain an up-to-date profile (with e.g. no awt,
swing classes) and have found a way to solve the above mentioned issue ?

Thanks again!

cheers,
Nektarios