[kaffe] openbsd problems

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Fri Feb 11 02:53:44 PST 2005

Hey,

1. the makefile is still not bsd make compliant

2. even if I configured with rt.jar, make looks for jikes

Compiling classes from  java/math/BigDecimal.java java/math/BigInteger.
java  using  jikes +Pno-switchcheck +Pno-shadow +E -d /home/multix/kaffe-
cvs/obsd-sparc/libraries/javalib/gmp-math/lib
Error: "no-switchcheck" is not a recognized flag for controlling
pedantic warnings.

which I have but is a bit old and furthermore it would kill the machine
for lack of ram, current class library needs up to 200MB of ram to
compile

my configure is

  $ ../kaffe/configure -C --without-kaffe-qt-awt --without-classpath-gtk-
awt --w
ith-includes=/usr/local/include --with-libraries=/usr/local/lib --with-
rt-jar=/h
ome/multix/kaffe-cvs/rt.jar

-R