[kaffe] Re: link problems (libtool?)

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Mon Feb 14 04:46:53 PST 2005

Hey.

> I've updated to latest libtoo 1.5.14. I hope that fixes the problem.

indeed today legolas built again. I for safety built in a new directory
too.

13 failures out of 147: Alias.fail                   SecureRandomTest.
fail CLTestConc.fail              SerialPersistentFields.fail
ClassDeadLock.fail           SerialUID.fail HashTest.fail
TestSerialPersistent.fail NetworkInterfaceTest.fail    TestSerializable2.
fail Preempt.fail                 ThreadState.fail RefTest.fail
 It is
interesting to compare these with shadowfax and see that there are more..

_R