[kaffe] Exit code when an exception was uncaught

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Sat Feb 26 07:47:23 PST 2005

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the report. I don't know how I've managed to pass my test
previously however I have now a patch for this which fix the behaviour
of JNI_DestroyJavaVM (and consequently fix the problem you reported).
However this patch is only for unix-pthreads at the moment. I'll write
something for unix-jthreads asap and commit it.

Cheers,

Guilhem.