[kaffe] CVS kaffe (guilhem): GC Deadlock fixes for Linux 2.4/2.6 (at least).

Davanum Srinivas dims at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 19:06:50 PST 2005

usual problem as before. I can confirm that regression tests works fine on brutus.

*** Semantic Warning: This switch block can fall through to the next case. Did you forget a break
statement?
... Copying Required Files
... Building Ant Distribution
Buildfile: build.xml
kaffe-bin: utf8const.c:58: do_lockUTF: Assertion `utfLockRoot == ((void *)0)' failed.
/usr/local/gump/kaffe/workspace/ant/bootstrap.sh: line 153: 27398 Aborted
"${JAVACMD}" -classpath "${CLASSPATH}" -Dant.home=. $ANT_OPTS org.apache.tools.ant.Main -emacs
"$@" bootstrap
... Failed Building Ant Distribution !

-- dims

=====