[kaffe] Sleeping at FOSDEM (Was: [Fwd: FOSDEM: free sleeping and (wired) Internet in Leuven during fosdem 2005])

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Jan 12 13:34:31 PST 2005

Heya,

FOSDEM is arriving pretty quickly. So I was wondering where everyone was
staying in general. I think several people on IRC favoured the Chab[1]
hostel, where a large bunch of the classpath developers stayed last
year, but Chab being a youth hostel, they have an age limit (35)[2].

I've come accross this mail on debian-events-eu about a free sleeping
opportunity in Leuven, which has no age limit :), so I'm forwarding it
in hope it helps.

[1] http://www.chab.be/
[2] http://www.chab.be/faq.asp?l=en