[kaffe] Java/JNI references for kaffe

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Sat Jan 29 04:34:04 PST 2005

Hi,

I am sending a patch for the current Kaffe source tree to enable Java
and JNI support for references. Before I commit there are still some
issues to solve:

* RefTest does not successfully pass the second reference clearing. The
finalizer is invoked but the GC never destroy the object (GC bug ?).
* Copyright notices aren't there.
* There are no differences between the different reference flavour.
Implementing this would require a modification to kaffe-gc which will be
able to chose between 'must free' and 'should free'. :)

Cheers,

Guilhem Lavaux.

P.S.: This diff has been generated before Dalibor's last patch.

P.P.S.: As it is a big I am sending it in compressed form.