[kaffe] internal regression failure on Solaris

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Sat Jan 29 14:54:39 PST 2005

Hey all,

on trustful legolas, now strong with new 160MB of memory that unleash
the power of the 2 CPU's much better, I attempted a build, using jikes
and zip... "make" terminates with no errors, while make check does. This
is the entroy of my build pages:

"make" succeeds, but make check fails with: Undefined
first referenced
 symbol                             in file strtouq
jitBasic.o ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to .
libs/jitBasic
 I tried replacing strtouq to strtoull, but it fails then
in other ways: make[5]: Entering directory `/home/multix/kaffe-cvs/sunos-
build/test/internal' ld.so.1: /home/multix/kaffe-cvs/sunos-build/test/
internal/.libs/jitBasic: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No such file
or directory
/bin/ksh: 8457 Killed
FAIL: jitBasic

Bye,