[kaffe] darwin 6 build breakage

Michael Franz mvfranz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 06:30:41 PST 2005

For speed on breakage, you can check the tinderbox logs every hour.  I
have darwin 6 running a build every hour.  I would like to solve the
compilation issue on darwin 6 JIT3, but I don't know gcc asm command
or valid PPC assembler.

The current error, I don't think is really an error, it just now stops
the build.