[kaffe] netbsd/ppc patches

Riccardo Mottola zuse at libero.it
Sun Jul 3 08:19:21 PDT 2005

Hello,

the accluded patch tries to use netbsd macros to access stack and frame
data instead of "homebrew" stuff. I verified that it didn't break
anything on netbsd/ppc. Unfortunately the same approach still fails on
other platforms and I must investigate. I hope in the long run that this
approach can be cleaned up and spread among different netbsd's.

The patch also contains some initial work for JIT on netbsd/ppc.

cheers,
    Riccardo