[kaffe] Problem to find a JVM for eCos

R&D4 r&d4 at dave-tech.it
Mon Jul 4 00:35:48 PDT 2005

Hi Danny!

I worked with Kaffe and other JVM with our ARM7 based board (16MB RAM, 4MB
Flash)
with both Linux (well.. uClinux :-) and eCos.

There was not an official eCos support for Kaffe at that time (only some
patches here and there ;-)
so I decided to use Kaffe with uClinux (with very good results!) and
anothere JVM with eCos (Wonka,
https://opensource.luminis.net/confluence/display/WONKA/Home).

HTH.

Best Regards,

Amon

DAVE Electronics System House - R&D Department
web:   http://www.dave-tech.it
email: r&d4 at dave-tech.it