[kaffe] SecureRandomTest failed

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Sun Jul 24 23:50:57 PDT 2005

Hi,

Ok. The old native code was checking the error code use more basic
functions if ioctl was failing. The TARGET_* layer is just using one way
to test things. I don't know if I must curse it or bless it. Grmbl..
Let's wait for Dalibor's patch and then we'll fix that.

Thank you very much Ito !

Regards,

Guilhem Lavaux.