[kaffe] Re: irix results (mips)

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Mon Jun 27 05:04:01 PDT 2005

Hey,

> intrp+pthread fails 16 cases: CatchDeath.fail
> NetworkInterfaceTest.fail ClassGC.fail               Preempt.fail
> DateFormatTest.fail        ProcessTest.fail DoubleCvt.fail
> PropertiesTest.fail DoublePrint.fail           RefTest.fail finalexc.
> fail              sysdepCallMethod.fail GCTest.fail
> TestClassRef.fail InternHog.fail             ZipTest.fail IntfTest.
> fail

analyzing some of these I had definitively fun and repeitive results in
most cases

bash-2.05b$ $JAVA IntfTest
Hello World.
Assertion failed: EX, file ../../../kaffe/kaffe/kaffevm/locks.c, line
585, pid 76653
Abort (core dumped)
bash-2.05b$ $JAVA ZipTest
****
Creating ziptest1.zip (uncompressed)
****
Creating ziptest2.zip (compressed)
Assertion failed: EX, file ../../../kaffe/kaffe/kaffevm/locks.c, line
585, pid 76583
Abort (core dumped)
bash-2.05b$ $JAVA InternHog
Assertion failed: EX, file ../../../kaffe/kaffe/kaffevm/locks.c, line
585, pid 76647
Abort (core dumped)
bash-2.05b$ $JAVA sysdepCallMethod
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: kaffe/io/CharToByteDefault
   at sysdepCallMethod.main (sysdepCallMethod.java:14)
bash-2.05b$ $JAVA sysdepCallMethod
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: kaffe/io/CharToByteDefault
   at sysdepCallMethod.main (sysdepCallMethod.java:14)
bash-2.05b$ $JAVA Preempt
thread 0
thread 4
bash-2.05b$ $JAVA RefTest
Assertion failed: EX, file ../../../kaffe/kaffe/kaffevm/locks.c, line
585, pid 76730
Abort (core dumped)
bash-2.05b$ $JAVA finalexc
Assertion failed: EX, file ../../../kaffe/kaffe/kaffevm/locks.c, line
585, pid 76738
Abort (core dumped)

_R