[kaffe] configure and libtool problems

Riccardo Mottola rollei at tiscalinet.it
Sun Mar 6 06:14:54 PST 2005

Hey,

I wanted to give kaffe a spin again on the old Indigo2 but I made some
bad discoveries:

- when configuring jthread I get this error message:

checking for declaration of swab... yes
configure: error: Configuration --with-classpath-gtk-awt not supported -
only available with pthreads

couldn't this option be disabled automatically if a pthread build is
impossible or not desired (like in my case)

while compiling with pthreads yeilds (even if freshly configured in a
new cleann directory):

/usr/include/netdb.h:162: warning: ignoring pragma: ;
mv -f libkthread_la-lock-impl.o .libs/libkthread_la-lock-impl.o
libkthread_la-lock-impl.o - No such file or directory
gmake[3]: *** [libkthread_la-lock-impl.lo] Error 2
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
`/build/kaffe-cvs/intrp-pthreads/kaffe/kaffevm/systems/unix-pthreads'