[kaffe] cvs 'make check' output on alpha mostly fails?

Bryan Oestergaard kloeri at gentoo.org
Tue Mar 22 12:46:20 PST 2005

Hi everybody.

The alpha problems have been known to the Kaffe devs for some time now. I used to have an alpha based tinderbox running which was taking down for various reasons.

The good news is that my alphalinux tinderbox is back as of yesterday so
at least now the Kaffe devs have alpha logs once again. I hope that I'll
be able to contribute some patches in the future but can't promise
anything as I'm quite busy as it is.

I can however provide Kaffe devs access to an alpha linux box if/when
needed - just yell at me.

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard
kloeri at gentoo.org
kloeri at irc.freenode.net

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 02:21:48PM -0500, mel kravitz wrote:
> cvs kaffe compiled with --with-engine=intrp, compiles on alpha DS20 2.6.10
> debian unstable system. tomcat4  stops at:

<snip long list of errors>