[Kaffe] How can I test the Sun demos ?

Archaiesteron archaiesteron at laposte.net
Tue Mar 29 03:37:24 PST 2005

Michael Koch wrote:

> This class exists in the free Swing implementation since a long time.
>
>What version of kaffe are you using? Did you enabled AWT/Swing to be
>built at all when building kaffe?

$ kaffe -version
Kaffe Virtual Machine

Copyright (c) 1996-2002 Kaffe.org project contributors (please see
  the source code for a full list of contributors).  All rights reserved.
Portions Copyright (c) 1996-2002 Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.

The Kaffe virtual machine is free software, licensed under the terms of
the GNU General Public License.  Kaffe.org is a an independent, free
software
community project, not directly affiliated with Transvirtual Technologies,
Inc.  Kaffe is a Trademark of Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.  Kaffe comes
with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.

Engine: Just-in-time v3   Version: 1.1.3   Java Version: 1.1

I didn't do anything but building the FreeBSD port ; I will have a look
at this point.

Regards,